Wednesday, July 1, 2009

On your mark...

My sister's plane is late! And apparently Harley is not happy being stuffed into the crate that fit him months ago but is now too small. When she last called, Harley was crying and the plane hadn't taken off yet. Hmmm..it may be a long trip, especially for the passengers in and around Harley. Meanwhile, I am running around like a chicken with its head cut off; so much to do, so little time. Have to take Harley to Jenny Craig to meet Shawn, find all the camera, phone and computer cables, reformat my camera card, change the netflix address, email my new boss in Mesa, supervise placement of decorative tiles in the shower, watch for the Meals on Wheels lady to come next door, etc etc etc. I bought a Garmin in Oregon so that will add some entertainment to those long miles in West Texas; we can go 80 mph there! Legally! Woohoo! Love that TX Hiway Patrol!

No comments:

Post a Comment