Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Locked up

This is my sister watching Jason the Jerk at work breaking into my car in the Kroger's parking lot on Cinco Ranch. It was 98 degrees with 55% humidity. I'll admit it; I never would have met Jason the Jerk had I not locked my keys in the trunk. What followed once Jason got into the car and gave me back my keys was a big fight over his fee. He showed up an hour plus late (we were literally hot, hot, hot!). He lied to us on the phone. He "jokingly" told me that I owed him $200 because he had gotten a ticket on the way to Kroger's. Negotiations quickly reached an impass. We called his dispatcher and then his supervisor and finally got the fee reduced from $139.50 to $100. Then he wouldn't accept anything but cash, so I had to beg the customer service lady in Kroger's to let me have the money. Thank god they had a Starbuck's!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment